With the increasing demand for faster, reliable and state-of-the-art rail services, it’s no wonder major railway organisations and authorities across the country are harnessing technology innovation that will transform rail experiences for the future.
Some of rail’s key digital systems, data and analytics experts will gather to discuss key trends and new technologies in the digital rail sector, in Sydney from August 26 to 28 at the Digital Rail 2019 conference.
A full agenda and brochure have been released for the event, which is being run by IQPC Australia.
- Gerald Schinagl, Digital Innovation Manager, OBB (Austrian Federal Railways)
- Chris Bennetts, Executive Director, Digital Products & Services, Customer Services, Transport for NSW
- Sarah Capstick, Executive Director (Transition) NGTS Project, Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD
- Warwick Talbot, Deputy Executive Director, Engineering & System Integrity, Sydney Trains
- Paul Davies, Communication & Sustainability Manager, Northwest Rapid Transit
- Ryan Townsendd, Manager, Digital Engineering, Sydney Metro
- Simon Sinnott, Systems Engineering Manager, Metro Trains Melbourne
- Stephen Lemon, Digital Systems Program Director, Transport for NSW
- Helen Williams, Director, Rail Systems Development, Transport for NSW
- Yvie Hough, Product and User Experience Manager, TrackSense
- Tiago Pinto, WW Transport Solution Architect, Huawei Transport Solutions Group
- Anthony Loui, Senior Transportation Planning Manager Metro Operations Liaison & Planning, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro)
- Sudath Amaratunga, Technical Manager – Precincts & Infrastructure, Infrastructure & Services, Transport for NSW
- Simon Vaux, Director Digital Engineering, Infrastructure & Services, Transport for NSW
- Laura Stewart, Design to Innovate Partner, Aurecon
- Jeroen Weimar, Chief Executive Officer, Public Transport Victoria
- Professor Graham Currie, Director of Monash Infrastructure, Chair of Public Transport, Professor in Transport Engineering, Monash University
For tickets and more information, click here.