Deputy PM and minister for transport infrastructure Michael McCormack, and Labor’s shadow minister Catherine King, will both address the Australasian Railway Association and Australian Logistics Council’s upcoming Inland Rail Conference.
The program for the 2019 edition of the Inland Rail Conference is set, two weeks ahead of the event in Toowoomba on August 21 and 22.
Danny Broad and Philip Davies, CEO of the ARA and chair of the ALC respectively, will welcome delegates this year’s Inland Rail event before handing over to McCormack who will deliver the conference’s opening address.
King, Labor’s transport and infrastructure spokesperson since Anthony Albanese was elevated to party leader after the federal election, will speak just after morning tea.
The politicians will be joined on the program by a range of rail and economic experts, along with key executives from stakeholder industries and infrastructure.
The full agenda is available here.
- John Fullerton, CEO, Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Dr John McVeigh MP, Federal Member for Groom
- The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development
- The Hon Catherine King MP, Shadow Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development
- Danny Broad, CEO, Australasian Railway Association
- Philip Davies, Chair, Australian Logistics Council
- Kirk Coningham, CEO, Australian Logistics Council
- Richard Wankmuller, CEO, Inland Rail Project, Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Geoff Smith, Managing Director, SCT Logistics
- Andrew Huckel, Head of Corporate Affairs, Pacific National
- Craig McElvaney, CEO, Seaway Group
- Carlo Cutinelli, Executive General Manager, Customer and Business Development, LINX Cargo Care Group
- Adrian Hart, Associate Director, Construction and Maintenance, BIS Oxford Economics
- Ben Newton, Head of Transport Development, Woolworths Group Supply Chain
- Ian Macfarlane, CEO, Queensland Resources Council
- Heath Baker, Acting CEO, Export Council of Australia
- Brendan Bourke, CEO, Port of Melbourne
- Peter Keyte, COO, Port of Brisbane
- Craig Carmody, CEO, Port of Newcastle
- Campbell Mason, General Manager, Commercial and Business Development, NSW Ports
- Ali Davenport, CEO, Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise
- Cr Paul Antonio, Mayor, Toowoomba Council
- Ian Smith, Director, NSW Office of Regional Economic Development, NSW Government
- Peter Wilson, Inland Rail Business Development Manager, Wagner Corporation
- Brad Jackson, Director Program Delivery, Inland Rail Project, Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Steve Butcher, Executive General Manager, John Holland Group
- Phil Smith, Executive Director, Inland Rail and Rail Policy, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development
- Rebecca Pickering, Director, Engagement, Environment and Property, Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Graham Clapham, Chair, South Darling Downs Consultative Committee
- Andrew Higgins, Senior Principal Research Scientist, CSIRO
- Artie Stamatoudis, Network Integration and Operations Director, Cross River Rail Delivery Authority
- Naa Opoku, General Manager, National Freight and Supply Chain Strategy Taskforce, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Cities
- Simon Ormsby, Group Executive Strategy and Corporate Development, Australian Rail Track Corporation
- Steve Kanowski, Partner – Transport and Infrastructure, Deloitte
- Priscilla Radice, CEO, Infrastructure Association of Queensland
- Anna Wylie, Economic and Business Development Manager, Parkes Council
- Jo Sheppard, Director Stakeholder Engagement, University of Southern Queensland
- Belinda Coleman, Regional Lead Queensland, Communication and Stakeholder Engagement, Aurecon
- Garry Button, CEO Freight Victoria, Victorian Department of Transport
For tickets and more information, click here.