The September/October 2017 edition of Rail Express will have a special focus on:
- Civil Engineering & Contracting
- Freight Rail
- Signalling & Communications
- Track & Below Rail Infrastructure
- Predictive Maintenance
- Recruitment, Training & Workforce Development
- Big Data & Analytics
It’s almost impossible to find a region in Australia or New Zealand that is lacking major ongoing or upcoming opportunities for rail suppliers and contractors. The Civil Contracting supplement will address the cornucopia of major and minor projects that are planned, ongoing, or recently completed across Australia and New Zealand’s regions and city centres.
If civil construction tenders, projects or operators are your audience, our reach is in excess of 25,000 unique eyeballs throughout the Australian rail sector including industry leaders, buyers, decision makers and influencers. With a strictly controlled distribution, leveraging the Rail Express circulation puts your product and/or service right in front of a highly engaged, industry-only audience.
Whether it’s branding, a sales campaign, traffic or lead generation or general awareness, there is no better platform to reach the Australian rail sector. To discuss what opportunities are available, please contact Daniel Macias on 0427 270 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Industry-only audience in excess of 25,000 readers;
- Magazine and pull-out supplement distributed to Rail Express magazine full print circulation of 4,800 readers;
- Full digital circulation to Rail Express newswire readers;
- Full distribution through Rail Express social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Dedicated landing page on the Rail Express website;
- Distribution through industry bodies, such as ARA;
- Rail Express is the most powerful medium to reach actual decision makers and influencers in the Australian rail industry.
Includes front cover advertisement, a written introduction to the issue or supplement by someone at your company, two full pages of advertising, top advertising banner on email distribution, top banner on this edition’s landing page on the Rail Express website for 12 months, your social media links embedded in all digital distribution + more.
Print & Digital Premium Double Page: $7,590
Includes a double page spread (or two single full pages in the magazine and/or special supplement, priority banner advertisement position advertisement on all digital distribution and on this edition’s landing page on the Rail Express website for 12 months + more.
Print & Digital Premium Full Page: $4,465
Includes a full page in the magazine or special supplement, banner advertisement on all digital distribution of the magazine and a standard banner advertisement on this edition’s landing page on the Rail Express website for 12 months + more.
Double Page Spread: $6,090
Full Page: $3,465
Half Page: $2,310
Quarter Page: $1,732
To discuss what opportunities are available, please contact Daniel Macias on 0427 270 774 or email email@example.com