Daily Top Stories
by Steph — last modified Sep 28, 2011 11:53 AM
- South West Rail Link on track for completion — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 12:00 PM
- Sydney’s South West Rail Link is almost complete and is being delivered 12 months ahead of schedule and $100m under budget.
- No cash for rail link for second Sydney airport — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 11:08 AM
- After a half century wait, Sydney will finally get a second airport at Badgerys Creek and while the new airport will be supported by a multibillion-dollar package of road upgrades announced by Prime Minister Tony Abbott, the government’s lack of commitment to building a rail link to connect the new airport with Sydney’s rail system has already been called into question.
- Engenco wins Roy Hill contract — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 11:38 AM
- Engenco has won a $4m contract to provide rail workers and train drivers for the Roy Hill iron ore project in Western Australia.
- Rail excellence recognised at TLISC awards — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 11:25 AM
- The Rail Industry was well represented at the recent Transport and Logistics Industry Skills Council (TLISC) Awards for Excellence.
- New premier supports more public transport for NSW — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 12:29 PM
- Having been sworn in as the 44th premier of New South Wales last Thursday, Mike Baird has already indicated his government’s support for building more public transport infrastructure across the state.
- New intermodal hub for Wagga Wagga — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 11:35 AM
- Wagga Wagga City Council has called for Expressions of Interest for the new Riverina Intermodal Freight & Logistics Hub.
- Queensland Rail regional network reopens after Ita — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 23, 2014 11:57 AM
- Queensland Rail has reopened the regional network from Brisbane to Cairns on Sunday morning following completion of track repairs from Cyclone Ita.