ARA annual rail industry awards - now open for nominations
Each year, the ARA acknowledges individual and organisational excellence in the rail industry through its Annual Rail Industry Awards, and nominations for the 2012 awards are now open.
There are six awards this year and each category has its own criteria and set nomination questions. Nominations are to be made using the online award forms for awards in the following categories:
• Career Achievement
• Safety Innovation and Improvement
• Young Achiever
• Customer Service (new for 2012)
Presentation of the six winners will be made at the AusRAIL Gala Dinner on Wednesday 28 November as part of the 2012 AusRAIL Conference in Canberra.
Each category winner will receive:
• return economy airfares to Canberra,
• one night’s accommodation in Canberra, and
• one personal ticket to the Gala dinner where they will be awarded a trophy and certificate recognising their achievements.
Further information and nomination forms can be found at ara.net.au/industry-awards
Nominations are open until Friday 21 September 2012.
Weekly Top Stories
- Abbott ignores rail in budget response
- Authority tells FMG to restructure pricing
- Albanese: Get Metro done
- Call put out for Moorebank bidders
- Cross River Rail in fund fight
- News in Brief