Other Top Stories
by Jennifer Perry — last modified Apr 23, 2012 06:34 PM
- Canberra light rail to cost up to $860m — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 24, 2012 01:15 PM
- The ACT Government has released new cost estimates for the City to Gungahlin Transit Corridor project which show that a light rail line for the corridor could cost between $700m-$860m.
- Recognising 40 years of railway innovation — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 24, 2012 01:18 PM
- Australia's premier applied research centre in railway technology last week celebrated four decades of innovative solutions in mining and commuter rail systems.
- ARA Urban Rail 2012 — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 24, 2012 12:55 PM
- The ARA Urban Rail conference for 2012 has a jam-packed agenda. The program brings together an outstanding speaker line up and features 10 industry case studies including four international perspectives. Places still available. Don't miss out!
- Australian rail mission to InnoTrans 2012 — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 24, 2012 01:16 PM
- Bruce Griffiths, Australia’s rail supplier advocate, will lead an Australian delegation of rail suppliers to the largest rail show on earth – InnoTrans – in Berlin on 18-21 September 2012. Suppliers, don't miss out!
- News in Brief – 18-25 April 2012 — by Rail Express — last modified Apr 24, 2012 12:53 PM
- CSR scores 4 contracts; Profit leap for CSR and CNR; New Victorian public transport authority begins; Profit increase for MTM; Submissions on PWCT expansion closing soon